SpinTheGame: Terms & Conditions
By accepting the terms and conditions of SpinTheGame, you agree to the following:
Rules and Regulations :
- SpinTheGame is a free to download and free to play mobile game application.
- Upon account creation you will be prompted to select the categories that interest you. This service is not available for anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- Your account will be credited with 3 Spins as a welcome gift when you create an account.
- Once your Spins are depleted, one new Spin will be credited to your account every day at midnight. The counter on the wheel will indicate when your next Spin will be credited to your account.
- You can use your Spins to spin the wheel for the chance to win product samples, store discounts and other freebies from our partner brands.
- Not every Spin is guaranteed to generate a win. You may win points which you can collect on SpinTheGame and use these points to grow in levels within the game.
- You can collect points by answering questions, giving your feedback on products or updating your profile information.
- Points collected on SpinTheGame can only be used to redeem and unlock an extra Spin on the SpinTheGame application. They cannot be cashed, transferred or reimbursed and hold no value outside of the game.
- Your points balance is visible on your profile slide. Once you collect 1,000 points you can redeem them on SpinTheGame to unlock an additional Spin.
- Any product, sample, discount or freebie won by the player cannot be transferred or resold. Please refer to our FAQ and T&C.
- The Wheel will return wins based on the preferences you have selected and the information you choose to share in your profile section.
- SpinTheGame will not ask for your credit card information or any other form of payment and we never will.
- You will be prompted once a month to collect the freebies that you may have won from our partner brands by redeeming your basket.
- Once your basket has been redeemed, any freebies you have won will be prepared and delivered to the location you specify.
- Distribution of the free wins happen during the first week of each month. Please refer to T&C.
- Upon selecting to accept a free win, you will be prompted to answer questions that will seek your opinion or preferences between certain products and services offered through our partner brands.
- SpinTheGame is not a gambling, lottery or betting platform. Any free products or services won through the application are solely intended for the winner and are not valid for resale or transfer.
- Apple Inc. nor any of its affiliates are a sponsor of SpinTheGame. Apple Inc. holds no responsibility nor accountability.
- SpinTheGame is owned and managed by Two7 Two9 SARL. For any queries please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24Hours.
- Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of or a participant of SpinTheGame or Two7 Two9 SARL.
1.1 Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant SpinTheGame policies, SpinTheGame grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors.
- You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed or banned by SpinTheGame.
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
Login information and Your Account
You may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account (“Login Information”). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify SpinTheGame and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
SpinTheGame reserves the right to remove or reclaim any user-names at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a user-name violates the third party’s rights.
The Service supports only one Account per game on a supported device.
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that SpinTheGame deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of SpinTheGame’s support services.
- Use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any SpinTheGame game or any SpinTheGame game experience.
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any SpinTheGame game without SpinTheGame’s express written consent.
- Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users’ experience when using the Service or playing SpinTheGame’s games. This includes win trading and any other kind of manipulation of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair edge over other players and any other act that intentionally abuses or goes against the design of the Service.
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server (“Server”) used to offer or support the Service or any SpinTheGame game environment.
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by SpinTheGame, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behaviour, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including SpinTheGame employees, including SpinTheGame’s customer service representatives.
- Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other rights of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a SpinTheGame employee.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any SpinTheGame game or to obtain any information from the Service or any SpinTheGame game using any method not expressly permitted by SpinTheGame.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit Login Information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or any SpinTheGame game.
- Collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
SpinTheGame reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself.
SpinTheGame reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
1.2. Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
Without limiting any other remedies, SpinTheGame may limit, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts or access to the service or portions thereof if you are, or SpinTheGame suspects that you are, failing to comply with any of these terms of service or for any actual or suspected illegal or improper use of the service, with or without notice to you. you can lose your user name and persona in the service as a result of account termination or limitation, as well as any benefits, privileges, earned items and purchased items associated with your use of the service, and SpinTheGame is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate the service and user accounts or portions thereof, prohibit access to our games and sites, and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing the service if we believe that they are creating risk or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our terms or policies.
Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of third party intellectual property rights.
SpinTheGame reserves the right to terminate any account that has been inactive for 180 days.
SpinTheGame reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, SpinTheGame shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Service.
Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason.
2.1 Games and Service
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a SpinTheGame game client, and the SpinTheGame game clients and server software) are owned by SpinTheGame. SpinTheGame reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with its games and the Service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of SpinTheGame.
2.3. Virtual Items
SpinTheGame owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service or in SpinTheGame games. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the virtual goods, points or currency appearing or originating in any SpinTheGame game, whether earned in a game or purchased from SpinTheGame, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.
3. User Content
3.1. Submission of User Content
3.1.1. Content Screening
SpinTheGame assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service.
By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications.
SpinTheGame reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. If at any time SpinTheGame chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Service, SpinTheGame nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any User Content.
3.2. Information Use by Other Members of the Service
3.2.1. Public Discourse
The Service may include various forums, blogs and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. SpinTheGame cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, do not post it on the Service. SpinTheGame shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
3.2.2. Responsible For Your Own Content
You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others. SpinTheGame may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of SpinTheGame violates these Terms of Service.
3.2.3. Your License to SpinTheGame
You hereby grant to SpinTheGame an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sub-license and assign to third party) and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sub-license, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions of the Service. You also hereby grant to SpinTheGame the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to SpinTheGame under these Terms of Service. You further hereby grant to SpinTheGame the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in your User Content, regardless of whether your User Content is altered or changed in any manner. SpinTheGame does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. SpinTheGame has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights in or to your User Content.
3.3. User Interactions
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or SpinTheGame games. SpinTheGame reserves the right but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with SpinTheGame to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting SpinTheGame access to any password-protected portions of your Account.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
4. Updates to the Service
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. SpinTheGame may require that you accept updates to the Service and to SpinTheGame’s games you have installed on your device or computer. You acknowledge and agree that SpinTheGame may update the Service and SpinTheGame games, with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service and play SpinTheGame games.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
Without limiting SpinTheGame’s liability under section 7 below, the service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. SpinTheGame does not warrant that you will be able to access or use the service at the times or locations of your choosing; that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; or that the game or the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SpinTheGame (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service, however the foregoing does not apply if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behaviour.
6. Dispute Resolution and Law
If a dispute arises between you and SpinTheGame, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. General Provisions
8.2. Supplemental Policies
SpinTheGame may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those specific policies and these Terms of Service.
8.3. Entire Agreement
8.4. No Waiver
Except as expressly and specifically set forth in this these Terms of Service, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by SpinTheGame shall be deemed a modification of these Terms of Service nor legally binding, unless documented in physical writing, hand signed by You and a duly appointed officer of SpinTheGame.
8.5. Equitable Remedies
You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made under these Terms of Service to SpinTheGame are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm SpinTheGame and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that SpinTheGame shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you.
You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service or any SpinTheGame game, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages, limited by Section 7 (if any).
8.6. Force Majeure
SpinTheGame shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of SpinTheGame, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond SpinTheGame’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.